What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide packed with recipes from various Paleo bloggers
- Giving you access to an interactive PDF with hundreds of in-document shortcuts for ease of use
- Giving you a can’t-live-without-it collection of the best recipes of 2014
- Giving you contributions from 25 of the top Paleo authors and bloggers
- Giving you nearly 400 pages of gorgeous, mouth-watering recipes
- Giving you 150 of the very best recipes of the Paleo community
- Giving you the best paleo recipes you have been missing
- Giving you oer 25 never-before-seen, exclusive recipes
- Giving you must-have recipes for your paleo kitchen
- Giving you never-before-seen new recipes
- Swiss Almond Dairy- Free Ice Cream
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Best Paleo Recipes of 2014 scores 78.44/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://bestpaleorecipes.primalpalate.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bestpaleorecipes.primalpalate.com you’ll also be taken through to bestpaleorecipes.primalpalate.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)